There are a number of Ways to Give with the Wildlife in Need Center! The Wildlife In Need Center admits over 3,000 wild animals a year so we need your help! Our Wildlife Education Program is reaching new heights and is meeting the demand providing over 150 Education Programs reaching 25,000 people annually.
- Become a Member : Our members play a critical role in our mission. For only $35 a year, you can help the wildlife in our community as well as receive exclusive event invitations and our newsletter Wildlife Tracks. Visit our Become a Member page to learn more.
- Become a Wildlife Animal Champion – Monthly Member Donor : Monthly donors – or the special group of people we call “Wildlife Animal Champions” – are so incredibly important to the work we do at the Wildlife In Need Center. Our commitment to help injured, orphaned or sick wildlife and providing wildlife education programs depends on your generosity. You can help for as little as 17 cents a day! You can help the wildlife in our community as well as receive exclusive event invitations and our newsletter Wildlife Tracks. Visit our Become a Wildlife Animal Champion page to learn more.
- Adopt An Animal : Want to provide the monetary support for medical supplies, food, shelter, and trained staff for an animal to return to the wild? Consider our Adopt an Animal program.
- Dakota Society : Our very own special legacy society, the Dakota Society was formed to recognize and thank donors who, during their life-times, remember WINC in their will or with some other type of legacy gift.
- WINC’s Wish List : Donations of goods and services are critically important to our lifesaving efforts. Follow this link to learn about the items that WINC needs most at this time.
- Rewards Programs : Want to help WINC while doing your grocery shopping or getting gas? Check out these rewards programs that you can participate in with various local organizations.
- Click here to make a donation to help cover the costs of food, medicine, housing, and outreach.