The Wildlife In Need Center (WINC), as a small non-profit, relies solely on individual donors, business partners, corporations, and foundations to acquire the funding needed to execute its life-saving mission. Here, WINC would like to recognize the past year’s foundation donors, major donors of goods and services, and donors who have kindly donated in honor or memory of important people (or animals!) in their lives. Though WINC is unable to recognize all of its donors, the Board of Directors, staff, volunteers, and animals truly appreciate the continued support of each and every person who contributes to the organization.
- April 1, 2020-March 31, 2021 Fiscal Year 990
- April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020 Fiscal Year 990
- April 1, 2018-March 31, 2019 Fiscal Year 990
- 2019 Fiscal Year Annual Report
- 2018 Fiscal Year Annual Report
- 2017 Fiscal Year Annual Report.
- 2015 Annual Report
Other Ways to Give and Sponsorships
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- For more information, give us a call at 262-965-3090(x102) or mailto:email@example.com
- Leslie Kiehl WINC Education Program Fund
- Education Program and Intern sponsorship Sponsorship to save Wisconsin wildlife from $25 and larger
- Adopt an Educational Animal Ambassador
- Annual Wildlife Rehabilitation Room Sponsorship
- Annual Wildlife Rehabilitation Outdoor Enclosure sponsorship,
GIVE FROM YOUR DONOR ADVISED FUND
A donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to support the Wildlife In Need Center. If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to the Wildlife In Need Center directly from your DAF.