Though many of our donors very generously donate money, time, or goods to support our mission, we know that sometimes people are not able to make such a commitment to our organization, though they would love to help. Here, we have some easy programs that WINC supporters already participate in which contribute to WINC…without you even having to visit our Center. Check out the rewards programs below!
- AmazonSmile : AmazonSmile will donate .5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers. Simply shop on AmazonSmile through smile.amazon.com, where you’ll find the same prices, selection, and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate to WINC! Eligible products are marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. You don’t need to make a new account; simply use your current account to begin donating!
- Kwik Rewards : Do you purchase gas? Kwik Trip, Inc. offers a Kwik Card that earns you a rebate of 3 cents per gallon on every gallon of fuel you purchase PLUS a 10% rebate on all eligible in-store purchases. Instead of receiving the rebate yourself, you can donate it to the Wildlife In Need Center by participating in the Kwik Rewards Fund-Raising Program. Follow this link for more details: http://www.kwiktrip.com/Savings/Loyalty-Programs/Kwik-Rewards/
- Sentry Funds for Friends : Local Sentry stores have teamed up with Wildlife In Need to provide us with much needed funds. Simply turn in your receipts from the Sentry stores located on Meadowbrook Road in Waukesha, Golf Road in Delafield, or St. Paul Avenue in Waukesha to the Wildlife In Need Center. We will turn these receipts in and receive 1% of total value of these receipts! We can currently ONLY receive receipts from these 3 stores and they must be less than 6 months old to current date.
- Piggly Wiggly Rewards Program : Similar to the Sentry rewards program, Fox Bros. Piggly Wiggly in Hartland will also donate 1% of total value of receipts. These receipts, however, do not expire as quickly; you can bring us receipts from the current and previous calendar years! Thus, we are currently accepting receipts from 2014 and 2015 from the Hartland store ONLY.
- Good Harvest Eco-Tokens : Do you bring in your own bags when you grocery shop to help save the environment? Good Harvest Market on Meadow Lane in Pewaukee, WI rewards you for your efforts! Since Good Harvest saves 10 cents every time a customer brings their own bag, they have chosen 6 various non-profits to donate their savings to and WINC was lucky enough to be selected! All you have to do is bring your own bag and then select us as the charity that you would like to give your Eco-Token to.
- Employee Matching & Giving : Many local employers partner with their employees to give to local charities. Some local employers that participate in partnership and matching campaigns include Aurora Health Care, Thrivent Financial, AT&T, GE, & Motorola. Inquire with your employers as to whether or not they have partnership or matching gift programs today!
We truly appreciate the partnerships that we have developed with various organizations in our community that support the work of non-profits such as ourselves. Have an idea about a rewards program that WINC could participate in? Give us a call at 262-965-3090 (x102) or email WINC’s Development Director.