There are a number of ways to get involved with the Wildlife in Need Center! Feel free to contact us to figure out how you or your group can get involved. The Wildlife In Need Center admits as many as 3,000 wild animals a year so we need your help! From admissions and answering phones, providing hands-on routine care for injured adults and orphaned babies, to providing a safe place for our patients to start a new life, as a WINC Volunteer you can make a difference in the lives of our wild neighbors everyday. Short on time? Not to worry, click here to make a donation to help cover the costs of food, medicine, housing, and outreach.
- Become a Member : Our members play a critical role in our mission. For only $35 a year, you can help the wildlife in our community as well as receive exclusive event invitations and our newsletter Wildlife Tracks. Visit our Become a Member page to learn more.
- Adopt An Animal : Want to provide the monetary support for medical supplies, food, shelter, and trained staff for an animal to return to the wild? Consider our Adopt an Animal program.
- Dakota Society : Our very own special legacy society, the Dakota Society was formed to recognize and thank donors who, during their life-times, remember WINC in their will or with some other type of legacy gift.
- Become a Volunteer : Visit our Volunteer page to learn about the variety of ways that you can make a difference in the lives of our wild neighbors – from animal care to office work to maintenance and grounds, your help is needed at WINC!
- Internship Opportunities : Interested in gaining hands-on experience in animal care, environmental education, or nonprofit marketing? Check out our Internships page to learn about the opportunities WINC offers.
- Job Opportunities : Looking to further you career at the Wildlife In Need Center? Go to our Job Opportunities page to see if there are any positions currently available.
- Build a Nest Box : Are you handy with a hammer and saw, but unable to contribute your physical time to our Center? Consider Building a Nest Box to help house some of the critters that come through our doors.
- WINC’s Wish List : Donations of goods and services are critically important to our lifesaving efforts. Follow this link to learn about the items that WINC needs most at this time.
- Rewards Programs : Want to help WINC while doing your grocery shopping or getting gas? Check out these rewards programs that you can participate in with various local organizations.